RoadNarrows Robotics package distribution.
About the RN Distro:
The RN Distro is a collection of open source software and hardware packages developed by RoadNarrows LLC in support of their robotic platforms. The packages listed here are freely available for reuse according to the individual package LICENSE files.
Visit RoadNarrows Homepage
Visit RoadNarrows on github
Visit RoadNarrows Store
RoadNarrows Package Distro
Open Source Software Packages:
- i2c - I2C communications library. Coming Soon!
- librnr - Core utilities library.
- libserial - RS232 serial communication library.
Open Interface Software Packages:
Some of RoadNarrows packages are not open-source, but are may have open interfaces. If you are interested in finding out more about these libraries, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The binary development versions of these packages may be installed using debian packages.
A typical RN package uses the following structure:
- CMakeLists.txt - CMake configuration file.
- docs - Package documentation (doxygen).
- examples - Example code.
- include - Exported package header files.
- LICENSE - a detailed license file.
- README.md - a brief package overview.
- src - application and library implementation.
RoadNarrows packages use Semantic Versioning.