RoadNarrows Robotics package distribution.
About the RN Distro:
The RN Distro is a collection of open source software and hardware packages developed by RoadNarrows LLC in support of their robotic platforms. The packages listed here are freely available for reuse according to the individual package LICENSE files.
Visit RoadNarrows Homepage
Visit RoadNarrows on github
Visit RoadNarrows Store
RoadNarrows Package Distro
Open Source Software Packages:
- Botsense - A powerful proxy-server application framework with a light-weight feel. Coming Soon!
- i2c - I2C communications library. Coming Soon!
- librnr - Core utilities library.
- libserial - RS232 serial communication library.
- netmsgs - Network messaging middleware (message packing/unpacking/etc). Coming Soon!
- peripherals - hardware peripherals libraries (xbox controller, motor controllers, IMUs, etc). Coming Soon!
Additional Software Packages:
Some of the source code for RoadNarrows more advanced software packages is not yet available to the general public - If you are interested in finding out more about these libraries, please contact us on github, or at firstname.lastname@example.org.
NOTE: The binary development versions of these packages may be installed using debian packages.
- libDynamixel - A powerful library to interface with the full line of Dynamixel servos from Robotis. Features include software odometry, PID control, trajectory execution, and a command-line Dynamixel utility.
- libhekateros - The Hekateros library provides a direct C++ interface to the complete family of Hekateros Robotic Manipulators
- libkuon - The Kuon library provides a direct C++ interface to the Kuon mobile robotic platform.
- MIRE - A declarative image processing framework for solving complex image recognition tasks.
A typical RN package uses the following structure:
- CMakeLists.txt - CMake configuration file.
- docs - Package documentation (doxygen).
- examples - Example code.
- include - Exported package header files.
- LICENSE - a detailed license file.
- README.md - a brief package overview.
- src - application and library implementation.
RoadNarrows packages use Semantic Versioning.